Friday, June 12, 2009

Rockets Recycle! continuded

Today was the first pick up of all the recycling in the school. SLA has created 9 bags worth of recycling in 3 days. That is a lot of recycling!!!! It took Robert and I about an hour to go around and collect it from all of the classrooms. It was just an exciting moment! Finally seeing something come out of all the hard work we have put into this project for the last two years. I was very proud!
SeƱorita Manuel and Mr Baird are tied right now for the most recycling. Mr Block and Ms G's bins had the most trash in them.
Congratulations Rockets! Way to recycle!

Sam and I in front of 9 bags of Recycling!
Our 9 bags of recycling waiting to be picked up on Monday morning!
Sam and I in the elevator bring the recycling downstairs.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Hello, I'm Drew from ecofreek.com- a search
engine for free and swap items. Our mission is to provide a
means for people to find items they need while reducing
landfill waste.

We would much appreciate a review of our site or any
feedback to help improve our service.

Feel free to contact me directly for questions, etc Nicole Boivin – nicole@ecofreek.com.